Call Rosa Zaragoza (509.524.4808) or Clara Lopez (509.527.4646) for information and to schedule placement test.
Make an appointment with Jen Gonthier the Transitional Studies navigator: https://wwccjen.appointlet.com/ to discuss options and get registered.
Bring your high school and/or any college transcript(s) to your appointment; create an education plan with the High School advisor.
High School 21+ (HS 21+)
Adults who are 21 years of age or older and who have not earned a high school diploma must complete the following actions to enroll in the HS 21+ program:
- Provide the Basic Skills office with a copy of their high school diploma/transcript for review
- Meet with the Transitional Studies navigator to determine what high school credits are remaining for completion
- Complete the transcript and Prior Learning evaluation
- Follow the registration processes outlined in WABERS+ Student Intake Procedures, then register for the appropriate classes needed for high school completion
- A HS+ Portfolio/Transitions course must be completed at Walla Walla Community College to be awarded an HS+ high school diploma
General Education Development (GED)
Interested students must complete the following actions:
- Create an account at www.ged.com.
- Students can take practice tests at www.ged.comto see if they are ready for the high school equivalency diploma exam or if they need classes.
- If classes are needed, new students must contact the Career and Academic Preparation (CAP) office (Bldg D, Rm 203) for completion of state approved in-take documentation
- Complete the CASAS assessment
- When instructors feel students are ready to test they will recommend students take the practice test. If scores are high enough students can register to take the test through www.ged.com